- Create an account on 0xacab.org
- Click the confirmation link received by mail
2. Create a new project
Click New project → Import project → Repository by URL
Luckily, you can use almost any other Hugo theme, as long as you provide a valid configuration in
I successfully used the theme Remix, it comes with a pre-configured file.
So the settings were:
- the Git repository URL: https://gitlab.com/Roneo/hugo-remix-one-click-netlify-cms.git
- the Project slug:
iaeiou.itcouldbewor.se. This slug MUST respect the form
- the repo was set to Private, and it works fine.
When you are done, click on Create project at the bottom of the page.
3. Define the baseURL
baseURL = 'https://YOURUSERNAME.itcouldbewor.se/'
Click Commit changes at the bottom
After a few seconds, your website should be available at https://YOURUSERNAME.itcouldbewor.se/
You can follow the build from the CI / CD menu:
Note: You may need to hard refresh your browser with Ctrl+Shift+R
- Using Hugo to share private posts
- Gitlab: use public Pages while keeping the Git repo private
- Gitlab: host and render HTML files
- Free hosting for Hugo on frama.io